The Complete Splunk Beginner Course is Splunk\’s video tutorial from Udemy. This course is one of Splunk\’s best learning courses, instant monitoring tools, operational information, SIEM login management (security information and event management). Don\’t buy low-quality courses on the Internet, as this tutorial includes hours of video content, downloadable slides for each lesson, practice problems, and tests that you can test at the end of each session. In this course you will become familiar with Splunk Architecture, Sampling, Searching and Reporting in Splank and so on.
Course Feature The Complete Splunk Beginner Course:
- Launch Splunk Workspace
- Create meaningful reports and dashboards in Splunk
- Understand the basics of SPL (search processing language)
- Build enough mastery and become a network expert or Splunk
- Duration: 03:00:45
- English language
- Number of lessons: 39 lessons
- Movie format: AVC 1280 × 720
- Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
- Tutor: Adam Frisbee
The Complete Splunk Beginner Course Courses:
39 lectures 03:00:45
1 lecture 00:04
3 lectures 07:09
Planning Your Splunk Deployment
4 lectures 21:24
5 lectures 12:44
Getting data In
5 lectures 33:43
Searching and Reporting
7 lectures 49:48
Visualizing Your Data
6 lectures 29:55
Advanced Splunk Concepts
8 lectures 25:58
- Install software in a Windows or Linux environment.
- Understand basic Linux and Windows concepts.
- Linux bash command experience helpful but not required.
- Understand basic networking concepts.
Sample movie The Complete Splunk Beginner Course
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
Version 2019/7 compared to 2018/8 had 1 lesson reduction and 2 minutes increment time.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir