PyroSim is a powerful fire simulator, a well-known software for increasing the speed and accuracy of FDS models. Technically, this software is a graphical interface for a Dynamic Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS) that accurately simulates and analyzes the motion and behavior of smoke, temperature, and released toxic gases. With this software, you can easily set up a fake fire in a specific environment by adjusting the various parameters and then see how it spreads, what kind of smoke it generates, and what toxic gases are at what concentrations. And the temperature is released. This information will be valuable for the safer design of buildings and residential areas.
Features and Features of PyroSim Software:
- Ability to import CAD models including DXF and DWG
- Using several types of textures or mesh
- Parallel processing to improve FDS implementation speed
- User interface translated into several languages
- HVAC system support
- Ability to import existing FDS models
- Having a library of different specifications to speed up model production and reduce error
- Interactive editable objects in the model
- Having different design tools to quickly create the models you want
- SmokeView support for viewing smoke, temperature, acceleration and other FDS output parameters at any time during the analysis process
- Full support for 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
- Cluster simulation capability on a network of computers
- Convert FDS4 models to FDS5
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 x64
The Readme file is in the Crack folder; the crack is related to the 2017 version of Thunderhead Engineering products, which also activates the latest version.
This release was successfully installed on January 9, 98 in Windows 10 64-bit editing and – as illustrated in the picture.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir