Parallels Desktop is a great software to run Windows environment on Mac systems without reboot. Use this program to share all the benefits of Mac OS and Windows together. Parallels Desktop is one of the best virtualization software for Mac that allows users to switch between operating systems without rebooting. Currently, this powerful software has over 5 million users worldwide.
Features and Features of Parallels Desktop Software:
- Full-fledged Windows operating system on Mac
- Use a combination of Macs benefits alongside Windows applications
- Support for Windows 10 and installable on the latest version of Mac OS Capitan
- Interesting travel mode feature to turn off unused or underused resources while away from the system (to extend battery life)
- Ability to use various cloud services such as ICloud, onedrive, dropbox and google drive to prevent duplicate file storage
- Quick switch between operating systems without a reboot with the help of a simple wizard
- Ability to automatically and easily optimize resources for Windows Virtual Operations based on user-desired applications (eg game mode, programming mode, design, etc.)
- Contains plugins for Visual Studio for debugging purposes
- Support popular design, development and test tools such as Docker, Jenkins and Chef
- Enhanced networking tools for virtualizing complex networks
- And …
• 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended).
• 850 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for installing Parallels Desktop.
• Additional disk space for virtual machines (we recommend using a solid-state drive to improve performance).
If after installation and at the first start you will see the window “About activation …”, you should do the following:
– Complete the program completely
– delete the licenses.xml file in the following path:
ps usually this happens if before the trial version of the program was installed
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Latest Version: 328 MB