3CX Phone System for Windows is a Windows based software that works with SIP standard IP based phones. Used by over 30,000 companies worldwide, 3CX is known for its technology and innovation. 3CX includes clients for smartphones, Macs and laptops. With this software you can send and receive VIP calls in Windows environment.
Features and Features of 3CX Phone System Software:
- Easy installation and management via web-based configuration interface
- Improve productivity, desktop based call control and development management
- No need for separate telephone wiring, use of computer networks
- Providing mobility by letting employees work from home using a remote extension
- Choose from IP hardware or software popular phones
- Receive and make calls over standard PSTN, using VoIP cards
- Save monthly call costs using SIP, VoIP providers or Skype connectivity
- Make calls over IP phone from PC with CTI mode
- Easy to use and manage
- Using Google Contacts and Internal Phonebook
- Call setup from CRM
- Convert caller ID to client name
- Detailed reports on customer activities
- Show coworkers presence
- Drag and drop calls for quick transfer
The following Windows platforms are supported:
- Windows 10 (Pro, Enterprise)
- Windows Server 2016 (Standard, Datacenter)
- Windows Server 2019 (Standard, Datacenter)
A complete list of supported operating systems can be found here .
Your machine or VM needs at least one (1) CPU core and one (1) GB of RAM. Review the suggested hardware specifications to allocate additional CPU and RAM resources based on :
- Number of simultaneous calls to the system handles.
- Number of active users – 100 Web Client active sessions is more demanding than 100 occasional calls via IP phones.
- Call recording use – stresses the system for audio mixing and file storage.
Supported VM Platforms
3CX is tested and supported to run as a Virtual Machine on these hypervisor platforms:
- VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) 6.X and above.
- Microsoft HyperV 2008 R2 and above – see our Hyper-V Page for required settings.
- Citrix XenServer 7.0 and above
Avoid using 3CX on converted VMs (P2V) due to possible timing issues, causing the guest OS to not sync with the hypervisor\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\’s timer.
Network, Firewall & Other Requirements
- Use the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Edge to access the 3CX Management Console.
- The 3CX host machine needs internet connectivity to
on port 443 (HTTPS) for activation, updates and other info.
- To send emails via 3CX SMTP the machine needs to allow outbound TCP: 2528.
- See also Ports Used by 3CX Phone System for the required ports that need to be available, ie not used by any other service.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir