MAMP is an experimental and professional version of the classic local server environment. This software is designed for professional web developers and programmers. MAMP PRO makes it easy to install and manage your development environment. MAMP installs a local server environment on your computer in seconds. This program is free and easy to install. This software does not compromise any existing Apache installation running on your system. Like a Linux distribution, MAMP is a combination of freeware and so is freeware. MAMP is licensed under the GNU General Public License and may thus be freely distributed within the boundaries of this license.
Features and Features of the MAMP Program:
- GUI far improved with Finder sidebar
- Integrated editor for editing source files and viewing images, PDF
- Preview mobile websites with a specialized app for iOS
- Software update for popular component: PHP, phpMyAdmin, CURL and OpenSSL
- Searchable hosting browser with site preview
- Save and restore server settings for individual hosts
- Customizable toolbar for frequently needed functions
- Manage all project assets with new asset window
- Multi-PHP: Run multiple versions of PHP at the same time. MAMP Pro always offers multiple versions of PHP.
- Virtual Server: You can configure and test any number of virtual servers without affecting your operating system
- Dynamic DNS: External access permission. With MAMP PRO, you can easily connect your local server to the Internet with a dynamic DNS provider.
Requirements: – Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7
Mac Platform: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.10 or later
Use the code in the Serial.txt file to register the software.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 422 MB
Mac OS Version: 452 MB