Inertial Explorer maximizes the performance of GNSS / INS hardware by ensuring that program position, speed, and attitude are maximized. Solid integration, GNSS and IMU data, even when using low-grade inertial sensors, deliver accurate results. Inertial Explorer can produce results suitable for on-demand applications such as mobile mapping, aerial mapping and hydrography. IMU data from optical fiber can be processed using high-level optical fiber (FOG) or laser gyroscope (RLG) and low-grade sensor technology such as Micro-Electromechanical Systems (MEMS).
This software has a workflow to match your business and expertise. A project wizard is available so that new GNSS / INS users can generate it quickly. For more experienced users, there are many processing configuration options. Automatic detection of processing environments (air, ground, pedestrian and marine vehicles) allows GNSS + INS processing settings to be automatically used to streamline workflows and reduce the learning curve needed to start producing quality results.
Features and Features of Inertial Explorer Software:
- Creating HTML QC Reports
- Free and robust GNSS / INS processing
- Precision Point Positioning (PPP) Processing
- Includes a flexible wizard for exporting ASCII
- Boresight module for solving angular compensation between IMU and camera frames
- Full support for dual frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
- Direct output to Google Earth, RIEGL POF / POQ, DXF and SBET formats
- Internal processing profiles for aerial, ground, pedestrian, drone and marine projects
- Calculate the distance between the IMU and the device frame for users who need to output the attitude to the device frame
- Adjustable support for L1 + L2 (includes E5b, B2I) or L1 + L5 (includes E5b, B2a) for different applications
- Attitude correction is automatically applied to the effect of vertical deviation using a geographic model based on EGM2008
Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
4 GB of RAM or more
After installation, copy and paste the file in the Crack folder where the program is installed.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir