Wing IDE or Wing Python IDE is a powerful Wingware software for debugging code written in Python, it is a smart application that detects and fixes your errors. This app is accurate and enjoyable to work with. This software has runtime code analysis capability and detects your errors and gives you tips. If you do not write your codes in complete coding, this program will complete them automatically and accurately. Other features such as bookmarks, code folding, search, etc. are other features of this software that make programming easier and of course faster. With the Fast Debugger feature, all of your errors and bugs are fixed and you can easily run your program properly. This software is multi-platform and can run on different systems. This application requires Python version 2 or 3, but you can work with Stackless Python as well.
Features and Features of Wing IDE Software:
- Powerful and convenient editor
- Auto-completion capability to get things done faster
- Quick debugger to fix programming errors
- Ability to search and find the code you want
- Powerful analysis and various help troubleshooting guides
- Compatible with different platforms
- Capable of Unit Testing
- Flexible project management using Mercurial, Git, Subversion, Perforce, CVS and bazaar
- Powerful analysis and finding all kinds of programming bugs
Wing runs on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 for Intel processors. Earlier versions of Windows are not supported and will not work.
Wing runs on Mac OS X 10.7+ as a native application.
Wing runs on 64-bit Intel Linux versions with glibc version 2.15 or later (such as Ubuntu 12.04+, CentOS 7+, Kali 1.1+, and Fedora 20+). Wing Pro also supports older 64-bit Linux, 32-bit Linux, and ARM Linux systems by remote development.
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 59 MB
Linux versions: 59 MB
Mac version: 77 MB