Deep Freeze is Faronics’ solution for quickly restoring settings and other Windows software changes after each startup. This program restores everyone to the previous state by taking a picture of all Windows settings after resetting; these changes will restore them to their original state if the user prompts or causes a virus entry. Deep Freeze can even be a replacement for antivirus, and just reset Windows when the virus arrives. The program is commonly used in cafes, offices, schools, and all public computers.
Features and features of Deep Freeze Software :
– Easy and convenient interface
– Complete and accurate restore to the original state after each Restart
– Thaw means freeze-dried or frozen freeze-thaw system to make the necessary adjustments to Windows (settings that do not change with reboot)
– High security of the app by creating proprietary or disposable passwords to access settings
– Set the time to exit Freeze mode to perform antivirus, windows and …
– Full client management and management capabilities in the Server version
– Set the time to restart or shutdown the computer
– Compatible with drives of different number and type and different file systems
– This software comes in two versions of Workstation and Server Windows, both in Standard and Enterprise editions, and we offer both Workstation and Enterprise editions of Server versions. See the comparison of Standard and Enterprise editing features here .
– To uninstall the program, first select Thaw mode and after rebooting, run the installer and uninstall it.
– The Data Igloo tool for transferring custom folders, profiles, or registry keys to a separate section to prevent them from applying the Freeze mode, as well as the MSI Packager tool for making a copy of the installed software.
Deep Freeze Enterprise
Deep Freeze Enterprise is supported on Windows 7/ 8.1/10 (version 21H1) and Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, 2019, and 2022.
It requires 10% of the hard drive to be left as free space.
The Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator and the Enterprise Console require Windows 7/8.1/10 (version 21H1) to function properly.
Information on Faronics Core system requirements can be found in the Faronics Core user guide.
The hardware requirements are the same as the recommended requirements for the host operating system.
Deep Freeze Standard
Deep Freeze Standard requires Windows 7/8.1/10 (version 1909 or below) and 10% free hard drive space.
The hardware requirements are the same as the recommended hardware requirements for the host operating system.
Deep Freeze Server
This edition is supported on Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008 and 2008 R2, both 32 and 64 bit are supported
DeepFreeze requires 10% of the hard drive to be left as free space
The Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator and Enterprise Console are supported on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008 and 2008 R2, both 32 and 64 bit versions
To install, generate the required installation serial using the Keygen in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Standard Version: 12.2 MB
Enterprise Edition and Enterprise Server: 46 MB
Enterprise Edition: 46 MB
Data Igloo Tool: ـ 9.97 MB
MSI Packager Tool: ـ 2.42 MB