WaterGEMS is a more advanced version of bentley\’s WaterCAD software, a comprehensive tool for assisting in the design and analysis of water distribution networks. This software improves your knowledge of how water distribution infrastructure behaves as a system, how this infrastructure interacts with operational strategies, and how the distribution network will grow as the population grows and their needs grow. With this program you will have everything you need to simulate water distribution networks, critical situation analysis and energy costs in one flexible bundle.
WaterGEMS offers a number of tools to increase reliability, efficiency, and system tolerance. This program identifies potential system problems and is difficult to realistically model complex water systems using WaterGEMS can provide accurate modeling of water pumps, pump optimization strategies, and planning for routine operations such as shutting them down to minimize failure.
Also, when you need to replace the current water infrastructure with new ones, many new infrastructure will certainly have some old-fashioned sharing, so it would be very tedious to duplicate here WaterGEMS with tools like Redrawing plumbing and so on eliminates many repetitive tasks, thereby speeding up engineers\’ decision-making in this area.
Features and features of WaterGEMS software:
- Analysis of piping system and critical points
- Ability to optimize the system to protect against heat flows
- Ability to build and manage hydraulic models
- Complete design of water distribution network
- Ability to plan for development of flushing operations
- Ability to detect water leaks
- Energy Management
- Priority piping
- Simulate the network live and in the moment
– Windows 7 SP1
– Windows 8, 8.1
– Windows 10
– Windows Vista SP2
Note: WaterGEMS may run on other Windows operating systems other than those listed above. However, the program was not tested on those.
– Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5 (Installer will attempt to download and install this prerequisite if it is not present during installation)
Note: The 64 bit version of this Bentley software requires the “64-bit Access Database Engine” (not included with this Bentley software) to be able to support newer MSOffice file formats that can be used in ModelBuilder and SCADAConnect. If you do not have a compatible version of Access Database Engine installed and wish to connect to these data sources, either download and install the 64-bit Access Database Engine from Microsoft using the following link: http://www.microsoft.com /en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255 or alternatively, use the 32 bit version of the software, which can be accessed from C: Program Files (x86) BentleyWaterGEMSWaterGEMS.exe, which supports these formats without requiring additional components .
– Bentley WaterGEMS V8i SELECTseries 5 does not require any additional
CAD or GIS software to work as a stand alone application. However Water-
The GEMS V8i can be run on the following platform (if available):
– MicroStation V8i (184.108.40.2069)
– AutoCAD 2014
– AutoCAD 2015
– ArcGIS 10.2, 10.2.1
Note: WaterGEMS may run on earlier or later versions than those listed above.
– WaterGEMS V8i is compatible with ProjectWise V8 XM Edition or later and has been fully certified using ProjectWise 08.11.11.111 but should work on other versions of ProjectWise.
– WaterGEMS V8i SELECTseries 5 requires SELECTserver XM Edition or later and will not run with SELECTserver 2004 Edition.
The minimum recommended workstation profile for running WaterGEMS V8i (eg, for simple systems) is:
Processor: As per minimum operating system requirements.
RAM: As per minimum operating system requirements.
Available in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir