Another software known for image management is PowerISO, which is used like UltraISO to create, edit and burn images. It also has the ability to fragment the image file, which can be used to burn images larger than normal disks. It has almost all the features of UltraISO, and unlike UltraISO, it has a 64-bit version of Windows.
PowerISO Software Features and Features:
– Simple, beautiful and user-friendly interface
– Build, edit, extract, and customize image operations
– Image Search functionality
– Convert audio CDs and burn them
– Built-in flash memory with boot capability for Windows installation
– Supports common image formats
– Dedicated DAA Extension (Direct Access Archive) with encryption, fragmentation and image shrinkage capabilities
– Enable 1 to 23 virtual drives
– Available in both 32- and 64-bit versions
– Persian language support
Here is a summary of the changes made to PowerISO.
PowerISO Program Tips:
– Software versions are sometimes updated but no changes are made to the version number; used to identify updated versions of the update and the DC expression that stands for Date Code.
– To compress and fragment the image file, from the File menu, click Image Properties and make the desired adjustments in the Advanced tab.
– Click Search in Image File to search for image files from the Tools menu.
Windows 98 / Window Me / Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / 8.1 operating system or above
Intel Pentium 166MHz or above
At least 10MB hard disk space
Registry software using Keygen; the help is in the Keygen window.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 4 MB
64-bit version: 4 MB