JetBrains DataGrip is an integrated database development environment (IDE) that meets the specific needs of professional SQL and DBA developers.
JetBrains DataGrip software features:
- Smart Query Console: Allows you to run queries in different modes and provides a local history section to keep track of all activities.
- Efficient Design Navigation : Allows you to jump to any table.
- Description: Gives you a long-term insight into how queries and database engines work, so you can make your queries more efficient.
- Smart Code Completion: DataGrip provides text-sensitive code completion, and helps you write SQL code quickly. Complete table structure, external keys and even database objects
- Quick Analysis and Quick Resolution: Identify possible bugs in the code and suggest the best code to fix them.
- Re-factoring in SQL files: Correctly resolve all references in the SQL code and help edit them. When you change the name of a variable, it will appear throughout the file. Even the table name appears in the database when the references are renamed.
- Version Control Integration: Provides integrated support for all major version control systems: Git, SVN, Mercurial and…
- Edit CSV files as tables with immediate preview changes
- Use the diff display for quick comparison of two consoles in local history
- Support for running SQL query parameters, add personal parameter patterns using regular phrases
- 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 10, 8
- GNOME or KDE desktop
- macOS 10.13 or higher
- Minimum 2 GB RAM, 8 GB RAM recommended
- 2.5 GB hard disk space, SSD recommended
- 1024 × 768 minimum screen resolution
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 321 MB
Linux version: 382 MB
Mac version: 376 MB