SketchUp is the application software from the earliest stages of design to the end of construction. Programming, charting, design development, details, documentation and wherever you need to draw, you need SketchUp Pro.
Features and Features of SketchUp:
- Intuitive and easy to learn 3D design tool
- Thousands of inches accurate, so you can design, specify, and plan with little detail
- Drawing Plans, Heights, Details, Blocks…
- Equipped with page design, drafting, imaging and slide presentation
- Convert models to animated forms
- 3D Warehouse, the world’s largest library of free 3D models
- Convert 3D models to 2D
- Add plugin to solve 3D modeling problems
- Shadows, Textures, Text, Dimensions, Title Block and…
- Use the Dimension Tool to model and quickly adjust format and measurement accuracy
- Upload 3D models and use them on mobile and tablet using the mobile display app
- Create powerful parametric profiles to draw walls, fences, rails, ladders, stairs and roads. Almost anything you can imagine.
- Energy modeling, Construction performance analysis, Daylighting scenarios
- The ability to revise 3D Warehouse models, when downloaded from 3D Warehouse, can be reloaded after each change and allows to be used as an object reference in each project.
NET Framework version 4.0
4GB of RAM
16GB of total hard-disk space
500MB of free hard-disk space
Operate the software with the Readme.txt file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
64-bit version: 444 MB
Portable Version: 152 MB
Mac version: 530 MB
32-bit version: 167 MB