WYSIWYG Web Builder is a non-coding software design site. The term WYSIWYG in this software means everything – What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get means everything you see will be what you get. In fact, users can easily embed objects and objects such as buttons, images, text boxes, forms, etc., without any coding and web technologies, and ultimately up to date standards such as HTML5 and languages. Like output PHP. Websites designed by this program will be responsive, that is, the layout of the site elements will be adjusted to the size of the device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) and the site viewer can easily view the contents of our website.
It supports the relatively new HTML5 standard for audio and video, you can easily embed YouTube videos or embed video files into Flash. Like many sites, there are slideshows, beautiful image galleries, responsive images and texts, and so on. Finally there are various menus and navigation panels and many other features that your site may need. These programs / applications are perfect for beginners who want to quickly get their website ready without having to deal with code.
Features and Features of WYSIWYG Web Builder:
- Design responsive website
- Supports ScrollSpy and Affix, soft scrolling, different transitions and more
- Build single-page, full-page sites, similar to Bootstrap and…
- Different Grades for Inserting Elements and Adjusting Site Response in Different Sizes
- Ability to build image gallery, slideshow, page load, retina appropriate images, rollover animations and different font packs and icons
- And …
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Versions 15.0 and 14.4.0 are installed on 28 July 98 in Windows 10 64-bit and – as shown in the illustration – are enabled; the Extension Manager section is disabled.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir