WellView is a specialized software for drilling and managing drilling operations data developed by Peloton. This software is a complete suite of well information management systems used for the design, drilling, completion, testing, and inspection and maintenance operations of the well. WellView is a comprehensive and comprehensive database of drilling and well information that prevents duplication of data entry and provides a collaborative environment for collaboration in addition to enhancing data quality.
WellView is a fast and easy software solution for collecting, analyzing, monitoring, and reporting drilling and borehole information that dramatically reduces software implementation and support costs. It has a professional interface and powerful tools that allow you to customize reports and graph data. This software works in harmony with other Peloton applications and is part of the software analysis and visualization software cycle.
Features and Features of WellView Software:
- Management of drilling and drilling operations data
- Well information management system
- Has a comprehensive and comprehensive database
- Prevent duplication of data logging
- Creating a collaborative environment for collaboration
- Collection, analysis, monitoring, and reporting of drilling and well information
- Customize reports and display data graphically
WellView System Requirements
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Listed in Readme file.
Due to lack of access to the newer version of the installer file, this version is available.
Price of v9.0 is 48 Euro (2 Users); submit a ticket for other pay methods
After payment, please let us know through the Contact section to receive the download link.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir