Microsoft Office for Mac full set of new versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote that is provided for Mac users. New features include a user interface in the Mac version of the Ribbon, full support for Retina displays and new sharing features for documents. Microsoft Word is one of the most powerful tools for writing and review them. The new design allows you to easily layout, change fonts, apply different colors on paper. The new Microsoft Office programs makes it easy to share documents their work. Share menu at the top of your app allows files as attachments or links to share. If a person is sent to you via the link attachments can run it directly from the email.
Facilities and features of Microsoft Office for Mac:
- Keyboard shortcut to convey a message
- Cancel Meeting in the Ribbon command now works correctly.
- Working properly filtered list of messages in the View menu
- The author’s email address in the email header is displayed.
- Easy management of email, calendar, contacts and …
- New commands (such as New, Print, and Save) to quick access tool bar in the upper-left corner of the window has been added.
- When printing PDF, the file name is retained, the resulting file name as \\\\\\\”Untitled.pdf\\\\\\\” will not be displayed.
- Morph you can apply to multiple objects.
- Added new commands (such as New, Print, and Save) on the toolbar
- Improve presentation, the exact set design and animations
To see the full Microsoft Office for Mac is here to see.
Mac computer with an Intel processor •
• Mac OS X version 10.10
• Recommended 1 GB of RAM
• 5,62 GB of free hard disk space
• Hard disk formatting such as HFS + (Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus also known as)
• A with 1280 × 800 resolution or higher monitor
• Recommended Safari 7
Password file (s): www.downloadly.ir