PDF to DWG Converter for batch and bulk Any pdf files in DWG and DXF format converts. DXF format such as AutoCAD can be used in software engineering and editing. Normal mode allows operation directly from the pdf files in there software such as AutoCAD, CAD software to take advantage of all the features we need a version of DWG files. It\’s lightweight simply do it for you. This software while the conversion process is not any need for side programs such as AutoCAD and operate directly and independently performs the conversion. One of the interesting features of this software can convert pdf files, scanned directly.
PDF to DWG Converter program features and functionalities Any:
- PDF to DWG and DXF files, batch conversion and, together with high speed and accuracy
- Output for AutoCAD R13 – AutoCAD 2015
- Supports all versions of pdf
- Convert single-page or multi-page pdf files without impacting performance
- Ability to specify the range of pages and output format (with the possibility to specify individual pages)
- Automatic generation and optimization of entities such as lines, polylines, Hatch, circles, arcs, etc.
- Text recognition and the thickness of the font
- Preserve the colors used in pdf files
- The possibility of direct conversion of pdf files, raster or bitmap to vector without them
- Easy operation and without the need of AutoCAD
- Quickly and efficiently
- Small size and easy installation
- And …
OS: Windows 95/98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7/8/10
After installation, the files in the folder Crack copy and paste in the installation program.
Password file (s): www.downloadly.ir
Portable version: 19 MB