Ansys SpaceClaim a three-dimensional design software and CAD modeling for Microsoft Windows and is based on SpaceClaim developed by the company. SpaceClaim Corporation in 2005 to develop software 3D modeling for mechanical engineering was established. With this software, you can store without worrying about the underlying technologies to create, edit and reconstruct the geometry of pay. Software Ansys 10 times faster than other 3D modeling tools on the market.
Features and software Ansys SpaceClaim:
- Working with a variety of geometry
- Implementation and editing CAD files from different sources
- Edit designs and to prepare them for simulation
- Create parameters to enable optimization through analysis
- Detailed analysis models
- Reverse engineering models
- Convert 2D to 3D
- Print 3D, sheet metal and production
- Simulation and modeling offer
- Conceptual Modeling
- Geometric remove bottlenecks throughout the workflow
- CAE and CAM tools for high productivity with strong Ykpachgy
- Boolean combinations and division operations, such as integration of parts and lower parts of each other
- Moving parts and geometry, as well as to create a pattern
- Many of the features created in traditional CAD systems
Microsoft® Windows 7, 8, 10 64-bit
Full DirectX® 9c, Shader Model 3.0 hardware support, 512 MB of graphics memory or higher, 32 bits per pixel, 1024 × 768 minimum resolution
Pentium® 4 2.0 GHZ or Athlon® 2000
Crack Readme.txt file in the folder read.
SpaceClaim Direct Modeler software or abbreviated ANSYS SCDM a subsidiary of ANSYS ANSYS Discovery Live is closed; copies were, independently and crack the server as well.
ANSYS SpaceClaim 2022 R2 x64
ANSYS SpaceClaim 2021 R1 x64
ANSYS SpaceClaim 2020 R2 x64
ANSYS SpaceClaim & DesignSpark Mechanical 2020 R1 SP0 x64
ANSYS SpaceClaim + DesignSpark Mechanical 2019 R3 SP0 Multilingual x64
ANSYS SpaceClaim + DesignSpark Mechanical 2018.2 v19.2 Multilingual x64
Ansys SpaceClaim Tutorials
This is basically the flow of all the tutorials made by ANSYS for SpaceClaim.
These lessons are available on the Internet, on the streaming platform on ANSYS, but you must register to have access.
Duration : 22h
Password file (s): www.downloadly.ir
Main application: 2.99 GB
Tutorials: 5.43 GB