Titan FTP Server is the name of a powerful software for transmitting and managing your data and data on a server using the FTP protocol. The software in front of you is recognized as one of the safest products available for file and document transfer via FTP. Having over 20,000 servers around the world makes you able to trust this software. You will also have no problem installing and installing this software, and all the installation, commissioning and use procedures will be very simple.
The creators of the Titan FTP Server software benefit from the support of the Cisco Familiar Name Group. In a way, this famous and albeit powerful group of products offer you the opportunity to transfer documents and information via FTP. Also, the web version of this software will allow you to do all your tasks like uploading or downloading without installing any plugins or software. The web version of this software is currently available on Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
The obvious feature of this program is the safe transfer of your files. Your data transfer will be encrypted using HTTPS protocols and you can safely transfer and manage your data. You will also be able to transfer as many files and folders at the same time with this product. Managing data uploaded to the server will also be useful for you.
Features and Features of Titan FTP Server Software:
- Easy and easy installation
- Easy to use has made it easy for you
- Supports FTP, FTP / SSL and SFTP protocols
- Zlib data and data compression for faster transfer
- Integrated and thorough review of your information before transfer
- Enjoy advanced security features
- Ability to use the web version to transfer and manage your information
- Enables remote management
- Move multiple files and folders at once
- Take advantage of the Drag and Drop feature for your convenience
Titan FTP Server System Requirements
Microsoft .Net v4.0 (required to use the WebUI features)
Registry software using Key.txt file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 154 MB
64-bit version: 166 MB