Creating 3D environments in Blender, a period of the site Udemy that will teach you how with Blender software, start to build the environment, the next amazing session. For centuries, the design of the environment is one of the skills that have been artists for its influence on other people do I have. Nowadays, with the advancement of computer graphics, etc. artists quite a lot to the design of the three-dimensional environment have come to the aid of a powerful software such as Blender to start making the environment of high-quality 3D program.
This course will help you to how to build environments very beautiful three-dimensional to learn and works of art, marvelous created here. You are at the beginning of the period with the interface of Blender software are familiar and then work with the tools and features it learn. Continue with how to combine textures and construction materials dating can find it on the model building and the ruins are being applied here. You are also modeling old buildings can learn and work with the lighting and cinematic as well you learn.
Cases in which the course is taught:
- Build unique environments
- Sorting a workflow for the design of complex environments
- Use 250 texture 2K and 4K
- Reference pictures, medieval
- Use 6 characters to complete the scene
- Design, model, build texture, and material
- Lighting, etc. kinematics animation,
Profile of course, Creating 3D environments in Blender :
- Language : English
- Duration Time : 66 hours and 17 minutes
- Number of lessons: 418
- Training level : Intermediate
- Instructor : Rob Tuytel, Erik Selin
- File format : mp4
- Blender version 2.81 or above
- Computer ( min 16GB ram)
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
Version 2020/4 compared to 2020/1 in terms of the number of courses and the time change doesn\’t show, but its size is about 3 GB more. Probably version 2020/1 flaws have.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir
Version 2020/4: 55.9 GB
Version 2020/1: 52.8 GB