Kroll Ontrack\\\’s EasyRecovery software is one of the oldest recovered and lost data recovery and recovery software and is a complete data recovery solution without the need for specialized expertise called a DIY software (abbreviation for Do It Yourself). And so with the help of Operations Assistant, it\\\’s easier to use than similar software.
EasyRecovery\\\’s outstanding feature supports a wide range of file formats. The software\\\’s high experience in recovery also results in better performance than its competitors. It also has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes it easy for most beginner and advanced users to use it without difficulty.
Features and Features of Ontrack EasyRecovery Software:
– Advanced and accurate recovery of deleted information
– Recovery from formatted drives and deleted partitions
– Supports SSD, HDD and USB storage types
– Perform CD and DVD recovery
– Supports all file systems such as NTFS and FAT32
– Compatible with SATA, IDE and SCSI interfaces
– Preview of retrieved information before storage
– Virtual machine data recovery capability
– RAID support
– Perform network recovery using Remote
EasyRecovery System Requirements
8.1 / Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista and Windows 7 / Windows 8 –
1GHz or faster Intel processor –
Minimum of 512 MB RAM. The more RAM memory available will improve data recovery performance –
Storage or network drive at least as large as the amount of data you wish to recover –
After installing copy and paste the files in the Crack folder where the program is installed.
The program has several edits, the most complete and expensive being the Toolkit, and it has all the features of another version. See a comparison of editing features at the bottom of this page .
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir