For AVR programming such as Bascom, Codevision, Aver Studio etc … IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM software is one of the best coding, compiling, and debugging ARM microcontrollers available.
The ARM series microcontrollers are a prototype of their previous generation, the AVR. These microcontrollers with their 2-bit processor are far more powerful than 2-bit AVR processors and therefore, they can act as a powerful CPU for gadgets like tablets, advanced mobile phones and more.
In fact, the term CPU used for these devices is actually a powerful ARM microcontroller (not a computer-like CPU), which has many capabilities despite its small size.
One of the successful companies in the field of producing microcontroller compilers is IAR, which has been active in the production of compilers for AVR, Freescale, Maxim MAXQ, National-CR16C, Renesas, Samsung, STMicroelectronics, TI MSP430 and family of microcontrollers. has it. The company has five software products for the above microcontrollers, and its code interpretation algorithms and output data have been validated by the microcontroller manufacturing companies.
There are various compilers available for AVR, 2 and ARM microcontrollers that users can program in their assembly languages, C, BASIC, C ++ and so on. In the meantime, the IAR compilers, especially the IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM, are much more welcomed by microcontroller makers, and if you take a look at the application note provided by microcontroller makers (for example Atmel) you’ll notice that often The resources and examples are provided with the IAR compiler.
IAR compilers are usually always in the first or second place among microcontrollers in terms of reliability, optimization of output code, and maneuverability in programming. To support users and ease the learning process of these compilers, IAR has produced a variety of training boards, debugger and programmer for each family, and has prepared various projects for all parts of the microcontroller.
Features of the IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM Compiler:
– Advanced command line editor with the ability to detect commands (standard command line highlights)
– Project management capability (writing multiple applications simultaneously)
– Definition of built-in microcontroller architecture and code optimization of only selected microcontrollers (compilers such as Bascom and Vision code use an algorithm to translate code while the IAR claims translation instruction for each microcontroller has its own algorithm)
– Supports standard C and C ++ command line optimization commands
– User Interfaces (Users who work with one IAR product can easily work with other products)
– Debugging capabilities using the C-SPY® debugger debugger
– Featured operating system for supported microcontrollers (RTOS-aware)
The IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM compiler fully supports all of the following processors:
- ARM7 (ARM7TDMI, ARM7TDMI-S and ARM720T)
- ARM7E (ARM7EJ-S)
- ARM9 (ARM9TDMI, ARM920T, ARM922T and ARM940T)
- ARM9E (ARM926EJ-S, ARM946E-S and ARM966E-S, ARM968E-S)
- ARM10E (ARM1020E and ARM1022E)
- SecurCore (SC000, SC100, SC110, SC200, SC210, SC300)
- Cortex-R4 (F)
The list of software in this collection is as follows:
IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM
IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051
IAR Embedded Workbench for MSP430
IAR Embedded Workbench for SuperH
IAR Embedded Workbench for RH850
IAR Embedded Workbench for V850
IAR Embedded Workbench for STM8
IAR Embedded Workbench for RX
IAR Embedded Workbench for RL78
IAR Embedded Workbench for R32C
IAR Embedded Workbench for M16C R8C
IAR Embedded Workbench for HCS12
IAR Embedded Workbench for CR16C
IAR Embedded Workbench for AVR32
IAR Embedded Workbench for 78K
IAR Embedded Workbench for AVR
IAR Embedded Workbench for Renesas RX
IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM Program Tips :
– This version has a full crack and is first released by Donnelly.
– Activator This version also enables Library Sources to be enabled.
– Crack is a generic License Generator for IAR Systems products, but in some cases the produced license is not enabled by Library Sources.
– IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051 software is installed; other versions are available which are available upon request.
To install and run the IAR Embedded Workbench, you need the following:
- Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- At least 1 Gbyte of RAM, and 2 Gbytes of free disk space.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader to access product documentation
Note: Third-party debugger drivers may or may not work depending on their level of support used for the Windows version.
Install the program and at the end of the installation and display the message about the dongle license, click No. Then copy the licpatcher64a.exe file (available in the Crack -> Patch folder) to the following three folders and run it:
C:\Program Files\IAR Systems\Embedded Workbench 9.1\arm\bin\
C:\Program Files\IAR Systems\Embedded Workbench 9.1\arm\bin\jet\bin\
C:\Program Files\IAR Systems\Embedded Workbench 9.1\common\bin\
Then run the IAR License Manager from the Start menu. If the License Wizard window is displayed, close it and click on Offline Activation from the License menu. Now run the License Generator.exe file (available in the Crack -> Keygen folder) and copy the generated License Number in the appropriate place and click Next. In the next step, select No and continue. In the next step, click on … and save the ActivationInfo.txt file locally. Now click on Browse in the License Generator and enter the saved ActivationInfo.txt file. Click on Activate license and save the ActivationResponse.txt file this time. In the License Wizard window, click … and enter the ActivationResponse.txt file and complete the operation.
! As mentioned in the description of the list of programs in Keygen, the production license of some software is not complete and does not include Library Sources.
Download Links (new versions at the top of the list)
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
ARM version: 2.32 GB