Android Studio with its former name Android SDK is a great software developed and developed by Google for Android developers. The software has a virtual simulator that makes it easy to develop Android software. You can wizard with this application on the Android platform and create great software. With the simulator in the program, you can test the code you’ve written and fix their bugs. Working with the application simulator is very simple and you can resize it to view your work on a variety of systems and mobiles.
The only drawback to the Android SDK simulator is that novices can’t easily install and simulate software, however many online guides are designed for this purpose. That makes it easy for newcomers. The libraries required for programming Android apps are available and do not need to be downloaded separately. All in all, professionals can program their software as quickly as possible, the only downside to this program is that it is not easy for amateur people to communicate and learn quickly.
Android Studio Developer Features and Features:
- Debugger for troubleshooting
- Powerful simulation with different resolutions for simulation
- Required programming libraries
- Document and virtual guides
- Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 (32- or 64-bit)
- 3 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended; plus 1 GB for the Android Emulator
- 2 GB of available disk space minimum,
4 GB Recommended (500 MB for IDE + 1.5 GB for Android SDK and emulator system image)
- 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution
- For accelerated emulator: Intel® processor with support for Intel® VT-x, Intel® EM64T (Intel® 64), and Execute Disable (XD) Bit functionality
This collection is free.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Each version is about 1 GB