Deep Learning Prerequisites – The Numpy Stack in Python V2 Plus , depending on education, prerequisites for learning, deep in the programming language Python . These requirements include the modules Numpy, etc. Scipy., the Pandas, and Matplotlib, which is the training. all of them teaches you and you have to develop the deep learning and machine intelligence, synthetic prepare . Nowadays, a lot of people to Daniel learning these concepts and technologies are, but many of them continue hands, because with the module, the necessary this dating not . One of these modules, Numpy is called . This module is the foundation of everything else, is to build arrays that are used, which are designed to modify and speed have, in result we can from them to build the matrix are operational, such as multiplication and addition, they also used .
The next module Pandas is called . This library to build a DataFrame ( similar to the language R ) is designed, which is for processing and managing huge volumes of information is very useful . To help of this module, doing things like filtering, applying functions, and the combination simply is done . Module Matplotlib to draw various graphs such as the linear and the histogram and module Scipy also to calculate the statistical profile used . To help of this module, can the values like the PDF and CDF the real you. from a distribution sampling and test statistics do . Generally, if you want to enter the world of deep learning and artificial intelligence scoring). mastery of these modules is vital that this package, training … you with the … applications, etc. functions, and whatever the module are to provide are to make you learn that .
What things to learn :
- Machine learning monitored, such as categories, and regression to the help of an example, the real and Scikit-Learn
- How to use Numpy, etc. Scipy, etc. Matplotlib and Pandas for the implementation of numerical algorithms
- How to implement a stack ( Stack ) in Numpy
- Learn the differences and the strengths and weaknesses of different models, machine learning
- And …
This training suits people who :
- People inexperienced or experienced about Numpy, who want to later learning, deep and machine learn
- People who previously for machine learning or science data have tried but were not successful
Specifications Deep Learning Prerequisites – The Numpy Stack in Python V2 Plus :
- Publisher : Udemy
- Instructor : Lazy Programmer Inc
- Language : English
- Level of training : from beginners to advanced
- Number of lessons : 47 lesson 11 part
- Duration time : 5h 28m
- Understand linear algebra and the Gaussian distribution
- Be comfortable with coding in Python
- You should already know \”why\” things like a dot product, matrix inversion, and Gaussian probability distributions are useful and what they can be used for
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir