Financial Accounting – # 1 Ranked University: Course 1 of 5 is the name of a course from Udemy that introduces you to the science of financial accounting and teaches you valuable skills. The course was developed by a self-made millionaire named Norm Nemrow and a US President in accounting and teaches you techniques that are taught only at the best universities in the world.
This course is the first part of a 5-part training series that covers the basics of financial accounting and familiarity with basic concepts. By watching this series and practicing it you can become a leading accountant and set yourself apart from other competitors. This course uses a different teaching method than other accounting courses and classes to avoid boring old ways and help business owners achieve their goals.
Courses taught in this course:
- Featuring educational topics taught at the best universities in the world
- Understanding business startups to help understand accounting
- Maximize business profits
- Understanding the state of critical income
- Fast financial creation
- Introduction to accrual accounting and cash accounting
Financial Accounting Course Profile – # 1 Ranked University: Course 1 of 5:
- English language
- Duration: 25 hours 19 minutes
- Number of courses: 60
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Norm Nemrow
- File format: mp4
Financial Accounting Course Topics – # 1 Ranked University:
Prerequisites for Financial Accounting – # 1 Ranked University:
- Elementary math skills (ie, basic addition subtraction, multiplication, & division)
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir