CalcTape is a different calculator for Windows operating system. Unlike the default Windows calculator, this calculator offers many features. For example, here all intermediate results are stored even for complex calculations. At each step of the calculation you can correct the final result by changing the previous results. Suppose you are doing extensive math on a large number of digits. Suppose after a few minutes of calculation you realize that you entered the value incorrectly in that field.
In the old ways, because we didn\’t exactly know where the mistake was, we had to do the calculations from the beginning, but in this calculator all the results were recorded and we could check at every step whether we made a mistake. If there is an error in the calculation, we can correct the final result by changing the wrong value. All intermediate operations can be changed. We\’ve subtracted somewhere instead of subtracting, not multiplying, subtracting zero, and things like that can all be changed. The application environment is very simple and without additional controls. As soon as you run the program, a white page will pop up showing you all your calculations and you can make the desired changes by clicking on values and operations.
Features and Features of CalcTape:
- Ability to change values and operations on intermediate values
- Record and save complete calculation history
- Ability to comment on different parts of the calculations
- Ability to save results to file
- Ability to build different templates for computational scenarios
- Ability to build scheduled buttons for example tax calculation
- Display parentheses around variables
- Simple and classic graphic appearance
- And …
CalcTape for Windows requires Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir