Tasman Bay Navigation Systems Expedition is one of the best and easiest tactical and navigation software on the market. Created as a navigation tool for yacht racing, the software provides a wide range of features that can find the best route in the water to achieve the best weather and ability to ship. Apart from providing great graphing tools and options, this software can retrieve information from various services and allow the best route calculation in the current situation.
Features and Features of Tasman Bay Navigation Systems Expedition:
- Stripchart program for drawing and analyzing each function
- View charts, courses, radars, AIS goals, tournament scheduling information
- Polar functions for output, analysis, creation or modification of yacht performance
- Advanced weather display tools: advanced display options, intelligent integration and multiple datasets, integrated weather reporting (ships and ground stations), integrated with Saildocs, NOAA, Ocens & MailASail meteorological services
- Best and easiest weather routing: Optimal display of multiple routes, optimal routes for fleets and different weather models, desirable route sensing tools, wave correction and avoidance, inverse isochar function for graphical route interpretation
– Windows 8, 7 SP1, Vista SP2 or XP SP3.
– Windows 7 or 8 with a graphics processor is recommended.
– Windows XP is not recommended – the build for XP is only provided for legacy support. Performance is less and some Exp features are not available under XP.
– Expedition 4D requires OpenGL support and is not available for Windows XP.
Registry software using the Keygen in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir