GitLab CI: Pipelines, CI / CD and DevOps for Beginners is the name of a tutorial from Udemy that teaches you how to use GitLab CI and DevOps. GitLab is a web-based software development cycle repository and tool that provides software troubleshooting and gate repository management. CI / CD is a term used in software programming for fast and reliable software delivery. DevOps is also a set of processes and tools that focus on collaboration and integration between software development teams.
In this course you will learn how to use Gitlab CI for your software projects and learn the basics of CI / CD and DevOps. The tutor first looks at the Gitlab architecture and creates a simple line of communication. He then describes how to work with CI / CD by deploying a website and then uses Docker images in Gitlab.
Courses taught in this course:
- Introducing a communication line
- Introduction to Continuous Delivery (CD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Build a line of communication with Gitlab CI
- Learn about the best CI / CD manufacturing techniques
- Build automation, testing, and deployment
GitLab CI Course Specifications: Pipelines, CI / CD and DevOps for Beginners:
- English language
- Duration: 3 hours and 29 minutes
- Number of courses: 46
- Level of education: Beginner
- Instructor: Valentin Despa
- File format: mp4
GitLab CI Course Topics: Pipelines, CI / CD and DevOps for Beginners
GitLab CI Course Prerequisites: Pipelines, CI / CD and DevOps for Beginners
- Basic experience with Linux, Linux commands and using the terminal
- Know how to work with Git (basics like configuring a repository locally, cloning, merge, commit, push)
- Admin permissions that allow you to install additional tools (Node, npm, Docker, Virtualbox)
- Optional: some basic experience with Docker will be a bonus
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir