Docker Mastery Course best-selling work with داکر in which to teach the build, release and management of the Container, The داکر has been studied. In this course, learn how codes the car for a while as a container activity does change. The only ports specific to applications on the network assign. The cluster of three nodes on the cloud servers create. IP virtual create on the cluster data set. After completion of this course, you can داکر in the activities of the coding or sysAdmin daily use. DockerFile to create and take action to build these files get. Cluster Maltese nineties, made from containers, the H/A to use. Of the keys to protect your. The validation of TLS use or for more security, password this get.
The content of the course Docker Mastery :
- How داکر to build virtual machines and test programs we use.
- The acquisition of skills necessary for setting up the environment is a suitable method for testing codes
- The construction of the image of the custom
- The construction of the cluster Maltese ninety for programming, operating
- Update and change the service SWarm without the update
- Understand the Container, the ARM
- And …
Profile course Docker Mastery :
- Language : English
- Time : 19h 38m
- Number of courses: 177
- Instructor : Bret Fisher & Docker Captain Program
- Playback in : Windows, Mobile, TV
The full list of headings and titles, educational
- No paid software required – Just install your favorite text editor and browser!
- Local admin access to install Docker for Mac/Windows/Linux.
- Understand terminal or command prompt basics.
- Linux basics like shells, SSH, and package managers. (tips included to help newcomers!)
- Know the basics of creating a server in the cloud (on any provider). (tips included to help newcomers!)
- Understand the basics of web and database servers. (how they typically communicate, IP\\\’s, ports, etc.)
- Have a GitHub and Docker Hub account.
Images Docker Mastery: The Complete Toolset From a Docker Captain
Instructions for use
After Extract with Player your desired view.
The name of the previous tutorial: Docker Mastery: with K8s & Swarm from a Docker Captain
This tutorial is Downloadly purchased. In case of delay in providing updates, New, etc. to remind us get.
Version 2019/12 compared to 2019/11 a total of 19 lessons, and about 1.5 hours of time is added.
Version 2020/2 compared to 2019/12 number of 2 lessons and 2 minutes increased.
Version 2020/3 compared to 2020/2 the number of 1 lesson and 1 minute increased.
Version 2020/4 compared to 2020/3 number of 2 lessons and 2 hours (in total) increased.
Version 2020/6 compared to 2020/5 number 1 lesson have dropped.
Version 2020/8 compared to 2020/6 number 1 lesson increased.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir