Siemens FEMAP is an advanced engineering simulation software that analyzes limited element models of complex engineering products and systems and displays solution results. Siemens FEMAP can almost model components, assemblies and systems and determine behavioral responses to the environment. Using FEMAP simulation capabilities, you can predict, improve, and reliable product performance, reduce time-consuming and costly physical sampling, evaluate different designs and materials, and optimize your designs. Reduce fabrication and use.
Features of Siemens FEMAP software:
- Geometric data access from all major CAD systems including CATIA, Pro / Engineer, NX, Solid Edge, SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Ability to create geometric shapes and modify functions, so you can make the necessary model changes in modeling to create finite element models.
- The full finite element model with basic data is displayed by FEMAP, which allows you to view, create and change the nature directly.
- Grouping, layering, and visualization tools will help you manage the model when creating and setting up finite element models.
- Levels that allow you to create complex loading conditions based on the output of the previous analysis for multi-physics applications.
- In addition to elemental and solid shell models, FEMAP supports beam modeling.
Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 8.x and Windows 8.x Pro 64-bit
Windows 10.x 64 Bit
Disk Space: 1GB
The Readme.txt file is available in the Crack folder.
Siemens Simcenter FEMAP 2021.1.2 with NX Nastran x64 Multilingual
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir