VisualSVN is an add-on that adds source control or sub-version control to the Visual Studio environment. Programmers usually use source control or version control tools to maintain different versions of their code. What these tools do is keep track of changes to the code and files. This means that if you want or unwittingly make changes to your code or for whatever reason your code is out of order, you can easily return to the previous version.
Subversion is one of the popular version control systems that is widely used by programmers (especially older ones). The system itself does not have a graphical interface and can be used as command line commands. Various graphical interfaces have been designed for the convenience of users.
VisualSVN is also a graphical interface for .NET developers – specifically affiliated with Visual Studio. The toolkit is added as a plugin to the Visual Studio environment, and programmers will be able to graphically use the sub version to control their project version without leaving the coding environment.
Easily compress your changes, switch to different versions of code, make extensive and risky changes to separate branches, and easily integrate with mainstream code, ensuring change history, Compare different files and their changes and many other features that you will find after using them.
Using simple control tools and graphical interfaces such as VisualSVN your code will be permanently undoable or undoable. It should be noted that the sub version is a centralized source control system and is most used in small and single project projects, for Large and international projects, especially open source projects, currently use distributed version control systems such as git, the same system that Gate Hub currently uses.
Features and Features of VisualSVN Plugin:
- Colored lights to show file status (eg green: unchanged files, yellow: changeable, red: conflicting, etc.)
- Keep track of background changes without coding interference
- Display status for each file and folder
- Ability to display the overall status of the project such as green ie all changes have been saved
- Comfortable return of changes made
- Easily save changes made
- Ability to accurately compare and merge different files and keep track of their changes
- Detailed view of different versions of a file or folder
- Fix coding interactions (suitable for collaborative team activities)
- Simple wizard to set tools
- Very simple operation (people who have previously worked with TortoisSVN have this tool quite similar to it)
- Automatically add new files and folders to the code repository
- Convenient switch between different branches of code
- And …
- Windows XP SP3 or later
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 or later
Supported Visual Studio
- Visual Studio 2015 , 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008 and 2005.
- Visual Studio Professional and all other commercial editions.
- Visual Studio Community 2015 and 2013.
All Visual Studio Express editions are not supported .
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit installer version: 7 MB
64-bit installer version: 9 MB