Simsolid , the name of the software engineering and specialized in the field of modeling and simulation is very advanced. Technology used in this product makes you fully able to create in a short time, you model your requirements.
SimSolid makers also have applied all their efforts to launch their products are highly integrated. You when using this software, you are able to all projects and tasks that may be in software such as Onshape, SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Fusion 360 and CAD systems have done in this application to load and edit and analyze them pay. The software is capable of the standard STL files from any CAD system to read. Support for CATIA, NX, Creo, SOLIDWORKS, Inventor and Solid Edge with some unusual format STEP, ACIS and Parasolid other advantages of this product.
Among the features of this product have already mentioned some of them can be very high accuracy, fast processing speed, efficiency and integrity pointed out. All these features together make up a powerful and efficient product Altair Engineering Department in the field of modeling and simulation and analysis to create it.
Features and Applications SimSolid:
- Integration of design and functionality is highly desirable
- Highly dynamic user interface that is easy for the user working conditions
- The use of advanced technology in modeling and simulation
- Ability to perform advanced analysis on models designed
- High speed processing time significantly reduce your work
- Full coordination with various products such as Onshape, SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Fusion 360 and CAD systems
- Unusual formats such as STEP, ACIS and Parasolid
- Ability to read a variety of standard STL files from any CAD system
SimSolid System Requirements
Windows 8 / 8.1
Processor: Intel I7 based computer; -Cores 4 (8-threads)
Memory: 8 GB of memory
Graphics: OpenGL compatible graphics card
Crack Readme.txt file in the folder read.
Password file (s): www.downloadly.ir