Aspen Plus – Intermediate Process Modeling is the name of a training course from Udemy that teaches how to model complex chemical and industrial processes using Aspen Plus software. Aspen Plus is software for modeling and simulating chemical processes used to design, optimize, and monitor the performance of the chemical, polymer, metals, and mining industries.
During this course, you will learn how to use unit operations analysis to simulate complex chemical processes and analyze and optimize existing processes. This course is a medium-level course that teaches you how to modify flushit, build hierarchies, work with logical operators, learn how to choose a property method, study precise unit operations, and work with analytical modeling tools.
Courses taught in this course:
- Modeling complex unit operations
- Simulation of unit operations in industrial processes
- Precision unit operation simulation
- Working with logical operators
- Reporting related results
- Working with analytical modeling tools
Aspen Plus Course Profile – Intermediate Process Modeling:
- English language
- Duration: 13 hours and 28 minutes
- Number of lessons: 172
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Tutor: Chemical Engineering Guy
- File format: mp4
- Chemical Engineering Basics
Elementary Principles of Plant Operation / Design (Recommended)
Aspen Plus (Version 7 at least)
Aspen Plus – Basic Process Modeling (Recommended)
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir