MedCalc statistical software for biomedical research, with a rich set of functions, advanced chart types and modules can review and analysis of system performance curves. The software, tools and facilities necessary for the analysis of system performance characteristic curve (ROC), tracing data and perform statistical calculations is provided.
By spreadsheet integrated with more than 100,000 rows, MedCalc the ability to accurately enter data from Excel, SPSS, DBase, Lotus or out of SYLK, DIF and have read and display text files. MedCalc data within the browser, data, notes, texts and graphs is well managed. The important features of this software is the ability of the ROC curve analysis. MedCalc can ROC curve graph with 95 percent of the size of the area under the curve is determined. MedCalc can check the missing data, create subgroups and grade to calculate a percentage. You can also create a report of his statistical calculations and data are put together side by side.
Features and Software MedCalc:
- Integrated spreadsheet with more than 100,000 lines
- Read and display data imported from Excel, SPSS or other statistical software and computing
- Data analysis and mathematical and statistical calculations
- Design and analysis of ROC curve charts
- Offline and online help documentation
- Various functions for detailed analysis charts
- The built-in browser for data management
- Create subgroups for graphs
XP Windows, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 (all 32-bit and 64-bit versions supported)
at least 512 MB RAM
about 20 MB free space on the hard disk.
Crack Readme.txt file in the folder read.
Password file (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit: 33 MB
64-bit: 35 MB