Master Go (Golang) Programming: The Complete Go Bootcamp 2020 is a tutorial from Udemy that teaches you the language of Go and transforms you into a professional Golang programmer. Go or Golang is one of the most popular programming languages on the market today and will soon become the first language of technology companies. Many great technologies and applications such as Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and Ethereum are made by this language, and other companies such as Google, Ober and Netflix also use Go.
During this training course, you will become familiar with the Go programming language in a fully functional and project-oriented way and learn how to use it in building great, professional applications. You\’ll learn how to install Go, Git, and VSCode on Windows, Mac, and Linux, then learn how to compile and run Go applications, then learn about modules and packages, And you learn all the commands, syntax, and techniques of working with this popular language.
Courses taught in this course:
- Become a professional Go programmer
- Introduction to flow control structures
- Learn about arrays, rings, strings
- Working with pointers
- Working with methods and interfaces
- Working with files
- Learning WaitGroups, Mutexes, Buffered and Unbuffered Channels
Master Go (Golang) Programming Specifications: The Complete Go Bootcamp 2020:
- English language
- Duration: 14 hours 31 minutes
- Number of lessons: 209
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Andrei Dumitrescu, Crystal Mind Academy
- File format: mp4
Master Go (Golang) Programming Course Titles:
Prerequisites for Master Go (Golang) Programming:
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with an Internet connection. That\’s it!
No prior Go programming knowledge is required. You will learn everything from scratch!
PC Skills such as downloading and installing a program, opening a terminal and running basic commands etc
Your time and enthusiasm to learn.
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir