BOOTCAMP – Aspen Plus with Case Studies is a training course from the Udemy website that teaches how to simulate chemical processes using Aspen Plus software. Aspen Plus is a process modeling tool for image design, optimization, and monitoring of the performance of chemicals, polymers, metals, mining, and more. This course focuses on the idea of BOOTCAMP, where you learn course topics through hands-on activities and science.
This course will show you how to model and simulate common chemical processes. During the course you will learn how to edit Flushit and its related techniques, how to choose a property method and how it affects similar results. Learn about making, work with more than 15 unit operations, and learn how to analyze and optimize chemical plants.
Courses taught in this course:
- Learn Aspen Plus and its application in the industry
- Teaching physical property environment topics
- How to display results
- Modeling of several chemical processes
- Using different unit operations
- Convergence and Troubleshooting
BOOTCAMP Course Profile – Aspen Plus with Case Studies:
- English language
- Duration: 9 hours 35 minutes
- Number of courses: 46
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Tutor: Chemical Engineering Guy
- File format: mp4
- Basic understanding of Plant Design & Operation
Strong Chemical Engineering Fundamentals
Aspen Plus V10 (at least 7.0)
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir