Aspen HYSYS – Petroleum Assays and Oil Characterization is the name of a training course on the Udemy site that teaches you how to perform oil assessment and work with oil management tools in Aspen HYSYS software. Aspen HYSYS is a chemical processing simulator software that is used to model chemical processes based on mathematical data. With this software you can perform tasks such as unit operations analysis, oil refineries, and chemical plants.
This tutorial will teach you how to use Aspen HYSYS software and how to do hypothetical blending, oil evaluation, and oil properties using Aspen HYSYS Oil Management Tool. The tutor teaches you how to estimate hypo composition data, shows you how to import oil properties, and teaches you how to work with oil management tools and chemical process simulation.
Courses taught in this course:
- Editing the physical real estate environment
- Add, edit, and manage hypothetical combinations
- Use UNIFAC Component Builder
- Enter the minimum data required for ASSAY
- Oil properties
- Enter data for oil evaluation
- Full introduction to Aspen HYSYS software
Aspen HYSYS Course Profile – Petroleum Assays and Oil Characterization:
- English language
- Duration: 4 hours and 16 minutes
- Number of courses: 76
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Tutor: Chemical Engineering Guy
- File format: mp4
Aspen HYSYS – Petroleum Assays and Oil Characterization course headings:
- Chemical Engineering Basics
Aspen HYSYS® – Basic Knowledge (Recommended)
Aspen HYSYS® (Version 7 at least)
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir