LightWave 3D software, graphics, 3D computer designed by NewTek. This application in film, television, motion graphics, digital matte painting, visual effects, video game development, product design, architectural visualization, virtual production, music videos, previews and promotions are used. LightWave is a software package that is used to render images of 3D, animated and static are used.
The application includes a fast rendering engine that supports advanced features such as true reflections, radiosity, caustics and render nodes 999 support. 3D modeling of multiple components of both the modeling and below the levels of support. Components such as inverse kinematics animation features and default character animations, and dynamic particle system. Developers can use the SDK capabilities of LightWave with the included Python and LScript (proprietary scripting language) script and language C offers, to expand.
Features and software LightWave 3D:
- Blobby metabolism for things like water and mercury , including settings reflecting surface or fracture
- Transparent and flexible material such as a full internal reflection algorithms
- Underground distribution of multifunctional materials such as wax or plastic
- Realistic skin, such as subsurface scattering and multi-layered skin
- Spirit that is able to reproduce the effects of fire are.
- Metal and reflective materials using energy-saving algorithms
- Shades range to simulate clouds or fog
- 64-bit: Windows 7 through Windows 10 64-bit Edition
- Intel® Core ™ 2 or AMD Athlon ™ II Processor (or better)
- 64-bit System RAM: 4GB minimum
- Available USB Port (for users with existing hardware dongles)
Read the Readme.txt file.
Password file (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows: 321 MB
Mac OS version: 153 MB