Complete Machine Learning and Data Science: Zero to Mastery a course from the website Udemy is that science, data, analytics data, machine learning (artificial intelligence), and the Python language to help library Tensorflow and Pandas to you train. Tensorflow a library software open source for machine learning and pandas is also a library in Python language to do the analysis and edit the data. You in this course to fully with data science and machine learning are familiar and on the project applications, the numerous activity you get.
This course is a course project-based, and comprehensive, which is the newest skills required of a data scientist to teach you and you will learn how to build different projects, artificial intelligence meet. You in this course with visualization, storage and review of data are familiar, work with neural networks and deep learning to learn, how to analyze and evaluate the models can learn, with Python 3 and Tensorflow 2.0 and Numpy dating, find, and click on the project applications of artificial intelligence activity can below. Some of the projects the course includes a project, diagnose heart disease, predict the price of bulldozers, etc., sorting images, etc.
Cases in which the course is taught:
- Become a data scientist and hired
- Complete familiarity with machine learning and functional use of it
- Deep learning, learning, transition, and neural networks
- The use of modern gadgets, Google and Apple
- Presentation of the project science data management and shareholders
- The use of models of machine learning to various issues
- Using machine learning algorithms
- The use of Python 3 and Tensorflow 2.0 and Numpy
Profile, course, Complete, Machine Learning and Data Science: Zero to Mastery :
- Language : English
- Time : 42h 53m
- Number of courses: 370
- Training level : Intermediate
- Lecturer : Andrei Neagoie, Daniel Bourke
- File format : mp4
The headlines course :
Prerequisite courses Complete, Machine Learning and Data Science :
- No prior experience is needed (not even Math and Statistics). We start from the very basics.
- A computer (Linux/Windows/Mac) with internet connection.
- Two paths for those that know programming, and those that don\’t.
- All tools used in this course are free for you to use.
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
This tutorial is Downloadly purchased.
Version 2020/2 compared to 2020/1 number of 46 lessons, about 7.5 hours increased.
Version 2020/3 compared to 2020/2 number of the 8 lessons, and about half an hour increase.
Version 2020/4 compared to 2020/3 number of 2 lessons and 2 minutes is added.
Version 2020/5 compared to 2020/4 number of 2 lessons and 2 minutes increased.
Version 2020/7 compared to 2020/5 number of 3 lessons and 7 minutes increased.
Version 2020/9 compared to 2020/7 number 1 lesson increased.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir