Various software programs are designed for file management in Windows, but the powerful Total Commander software still comes with the same simple user interface reminiscent of the popular Norton Commander software, or NC, for example. The program was known as Windows Commander from 1993 to 2002 and was released under a new name from that year on. This program can easily and quickly manage all types of file management and editing tasks.
Features and Features of Total Commander Software:
– Multilingual interface for comparisons and faster access
– High performance software speed
– View all hidden and system files with a variety of display modes
– Compare files and folders with built-in editor
– Advanced and batch renaming of files
– Perform a variety of network operations
– Folder matching
– Convert regular files to system and vice versa
– Optimized search capability
– Ability to manage zip files
– Support for Unicode standard and no problems with working with files and folders named Farsi
– Perform regular operations with FTPs under software
Total Commander Program Tips:
– Trial versions of the app are not included and only the final versions of the program are provided.
– See here for a variety of useful and useful extras.
Win2003, Win2000, Win7 x64, WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win8 x32, Win8 x64, Win10 x32, Win10 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10,
After installing the program, copy and paste the files in the Crack folder where the program is installed.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Installed version: 9 MB
Portable Version: 8 MB
Ultima Prime Version: 808 MB