IBM ILOG CPLEX is software for simulating complex models and mathematical programming. In fact, with the help of this powerful and comprehensive software, you can achieve very accurate results by doing your own simulations. The use of optimized technology in this product has greatly improved the efficiency of this title. The software in front of you is also in C programming language and is capable of connecting to other programming environments.
The IBM ILOG CPLEX software is able to deliver your computational results to the environments and allow you to work on that data. You can also return the results to common programming languages by performing your own analysis. On the other hand, it is fast and accurate to develop, deploy, and derive your mathematical calculations from this program. This software can calculate very high speed complex models with variable speed and extremely high precision for you.
The software is also used as a solution for many engineering industries. Compatibility with familiar programming languages such as Java, Python, .Net, C and C Plus are other benefits of this software. It should also be noted that the program has two IDE and OPL programming environments.
Features and features of IBM ILOG CPLEX software:
- Benefits of both IDE and OPL programming environments
- Optimize your math programming significantly
- High speed in solving advanced equations and problems
- Ability to calculate very precise mathematical problems with millions of constraints
- Solve your advanced math calculations on linear, constrained and quadratic programming problems
- Supports all familiar name programming languages such as Java, Python and more
- Ability to produce accurate reports of your calculations
Microsoft Windows 7 x64, or later
This is the full version and does not require activation.
The Enterprise Server version includes both Server Editing and Optimization Studio; the Enterprise Server version is not released for Mac.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 856 MB
Linux Version: 792 MB
Mac version: 872 MB