Little Snitch is a powerful firewall for Mac OS that can be used to monitor applications, prevent them and allow them to connect to the network through advanced rules. Unlike other firewalls, which are primarily designed to protect the system against external attacks by limiting internal traffic, Little Snitch software is designed to protect privacy by limiting external traffic. The firewall controls network traffic by registering the kernel extension via the standard APIs provided by Apple. If an application or process attempts to establish a network connection, this firewall will block it. This software allows you to view real-time outgoing traffic with a domain name.
Features and Features of Little Snitch:
- History of traffic details from the last hour, separately for each process, server, port and protocol
- Show total traffic, peak traffic, average bandwidth, and more
- Zoom variable from one hour to one minute
- Perform filter operations with process name, server, port etc.
- Multipurpose grouping and sorting options
- Quickly show why a particular connection was allowed or not.
- View system events (start or end program) to see network activity
- A sign of rejection of connections
- Capture network traffic in PCAP format
- Save for analysis later
- Firewall for I / O connections, auto-specification switch, off mode (future decision)
OS X Yosemite (10.10) and later, including macOS Sierra (10.12)
Install and use.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir