Altair SimLab is a process-oriented multidisciplinary simulation environment for detailed performance analysis of complex assemblies made. This software allows you to analyze parametric CAD or multi-physics analysis advanced in just a few minutes. Altair SimLab powerful optimizer system can be locally on the server or in the cloud, run and do a detailed analysis in the form of products. Altair SimLab attractive and functional software has a graphical interface that covers all aspects of the modeling process.
Features and Application Altair SimLab:
- Detailed analysis of linear and nonlinear fluid dynamics , materials and heat
- The effective detection algorithms
- Template-driven process automation
- Fast and rich graphical user interface
- Ability to edit and update the geometry of assembly
- Detailed analysis of the performance of complex assemblies
- Ability to run locally on the server or in the cloud
- Repeatable workflow simulation
- Annie sync with CAD files
- Create mesh to improve the simulation process automation
- Visualization of Results
System Operating: Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. Place the
64 bits only
Hardware: OpenGL graphics card with at least 256 MB of onboard memory.
Integrated Intel graphics hardware is currently not supported .
Memory: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended).
10 GB or more of free hard disk space.
Password file (s): www.downloadly.ir