Altair SimLab is a process-oriented multidisciplinary simulation environment for detailed performance analysis of complex assemblies made. This software allows you to analyze parametric CAD or multi-physics analysis advanced in just a few minutes. Altair SimLab powerful optimizer system can be locally on the server or in the cloud, run and do a detailed analysis in the form of products. Altair SimLab attractive and functional software has a graphical interface that covers all aspects of the modeling process.
Features and Application Altair SimLab:
- Detailed analysis of linear and nonlinear fluid dynamics , materials and heat
- The effective detection algorithms
- Template-driven process automation
- Fast and rich graphical user interface
- Ability to edit and update the geometry of assembly
- Detailed analysis of the performance of complex assemblies
- Ability to run locally on the server or in the cloud
- Repeatable workflow simulation
- Annie sync with CAD files
- Create mesh to improve the simulation process automation
- Visualization of Results
System Requirements SimLab
System Operating: Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. Place the
64 bits only
Hardware: OpenGL graphics card with at least 256 MB of onboard memory.
Integrated Intel graphics hardware is currently not supported .
Memory: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended).
10 GB or more of free hard disk space.
In the Readme file in the folder Crack is given.
Altair SimLab 2019.3 x64
Altair SimLab 2020.0 x64
Password file (s): www.downloadly.ir