Adobe Acrobat software is the standard software for creating, editing, and managing PDF documents, but in the Persian language – even in newer versions – in some cases it creates heterogeneity. Nitro Pro software is also one of the best working on PDFs, with features such as high speed, fast access interface, and even more synchronization with Persian language documents, which is sometimes preferred to Acrobat.
Features and Features of Nitro Pro Software:
– Awesome and user friendly interface
– Lightness of software and lack of work at work
– Perform a variety of editing operations on PDFs
– A standalone virtual printer and thus the ability to convert different documents from different sources to PDF
– Convert PDF documents to standard image formats with the ability to specify quality as well as convert to office formats and vice versa
– Compatible with cloud services
– Ability to build a variety of forms and templates
– Ability to directly edit images in PDF documents
Nitro Pro Program Tips:
– The interface of this program is usually synchronized with the latest versions of the Office suite.
– Like Acrobat, this software has a simple, no-edit version called Nitro Reader.
Desktops: Windows® XP SP3, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows Blue® 8.1 x86 x64
Servers: Windows® Server 2003 Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Server 2008 R2, Windows® Server 2012, Windows® Server 2012 R2 – Terminal Server and Citrix XenApp / Access Essentials configurations supported
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
( RAM: 512 MB system memory (1 GB recommended)
Display: 1024 × 768 screen resolution
Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of available hard disk space
(Microsoft Office 2003 or newer (required for Microsoft Office integrated features)
Listed in Readme.txt file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 179 MB
64-bit version: 215 MB
Portable Version: 178 MB