Internet Explorer was first introduced in 1995 as part of the Windows 95 Add-ons Pack. Until the advent of different quality browsers such as Firefox, Internet Explorer always had the highest user usage among other browsers, but with the advent of Firefox and after a while Chrome entered the competition, users\’ willingness to use IE decreased and Microsoft was forced to To pay more attention to this software and make extensive improvements to it, which we see in the new versions.
You must use the new Windows to use the above versions of this browser. Because newer versions are not installed on older Windows.
Internet Explorer browser features:
– Optimized user interface along with newer versions of Windows
– High speed page load
– Improved security compared to previous versions
– Proper stability even if using different tabs
– Integrated with Bing search engine
– More compatibility with a variety of web design technologies
Internet Explorer Software Tips:
– For both 32 and 64 bit editing, Windows 7 and 8.1 and Windows Servers 2008R2 and 2012R2 are provided.
– Version 11 is not available for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
– Updates are final and will be installed as an offline update; to install this version on Windows 7 and 2008R2, version 11.0 must be installed, which is the same as the RTM version.
– Updates can be downloaded via Windows Update and online.
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
( RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
( Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit
Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Installing Internet Explorer has nothing special.
Basic version 11.0
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Total: 233 MB