XAMPP is a powerful software with third party applications such as MySQL, PHP and Perl enriched and used for the distribution of Apache. The web server software as a contribution to the design and maintenance of websites is used. Using XAMPP web developers can easily test Web pages without being connected to the Internet. The program also includes Mercury and is the latest version of Tomcat. With this application you can manage MySQL and SQLite database to pay, or if a remote control is available via ftp protocol management.
This program is suitable for managing large systems CMS content. Of course you will not be forced to make a decision at the same time. By default, all Windows services are disabled, and users need to install the relevant services.
Features and software XAMPP:
- Regular updates to enhance security and various facilities
- Easy installation, no need to interfere with the occasional user
- Support for managing mysql and sql lite
- Suitable for large content management systems
- Take advantage of the offline Web for developers
Windows 2008, 2012, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
(XP or 2003 not supported)
The program is open source and free.
Password file (s): www.downloadly.ir