Apps Unity or Unity3D a the full design and construction videogames, etc., consisting of engine, powerful game and also environment advanced programming and development. Easy unity due to perform more operations, making the game in a graphical environment, and use of coding, a lot of companies and users to benefit from, it encourages. Support of programming languages known, the use of outputs of software three-dimensional storage and the existence of Smart Engine physics, including specification, software, unity is paramount.
Features and software features Unity Professional :
– Attractive environment, and visual, with easy user
– Use software, powerful, Mono, direction, editing, programming languages
– Ability to import outputs of software design, three-dimensional, such as 3ds Max and … Maya., the Blender, and…
– There are a variety of Shaderها, etc. effects and effects video with very high quality
– High-speed operation, rendering
– Simulation of perfect and advanced a variety of effects, land, water and air, car and…
– The use of motor, physical, nVIDIA PhysX for simulation, speed, frictions, collisions and…
– Benefit from the new technologies of lighting and create shadows for animated objects
OS: Windows 7 SP1+, 8, 10; Mac OS X 10.8+.
Windows XP & Vista are not supported; and server versions of Windows & OS X are not tested.
GPU: Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities. Anything made since 2004 should work.
The rest mostly depends on the complexity of your projects.
Additional platform development requirements:
- iOS: Mac computer running minimum OS X 10.9.4 version and Xcode 6.x.
- Android: Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK).
- Windows 8.1 Store Apps / Windows Phone 8.1: 64 bit Windows 8.1 Pro and Visual Studio 2013 Update 2+.
- WebGL: Mac OS X 10.8+ or Windows 7 SP1+ (64-bit editor only)
For running games
Generally content developed with this app can run pretty much everywhere. How well it runs is dependent on the complexity of your project. More detailed requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2+, Mac OS X 10.8+, Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Web Player (deprecated): Requires a browser that supports plugins, like IE, Safari, and some versions of Firefox
- iOS: requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Android: OS 2.3.1 or later; ARMv7 (Cortex) CPU with NEON support or Atom CPU; OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.
- WebGL: Any recent desktop version of Firefox, Chrome, Edge, or Safari
- Windows Phone: 8.1 or later
- Windows Store Apps: 8.1 or later
Unity Pro 2020.1.6f1 x64
Unity Pro 2019.4.10f1 x64
Unity Pro 2019 macOS
Unity Pro 5.6.7f1 x86
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir
Version of Windows: 810 MB
Version Mac: 970 MB