Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a free and safe program to remove viruses from a computer without the risk of contamination. You can program the system when infection with the virus much use, because the computer using anti-virus programs or software to remove malware, disinfection is not. For example, such as antivirus Kaspersky that runs under the operating system. In this case, eliminate pollution more efficiently because when the operating system loads, malicious programs are not controlled. To scan and remove threats from an infected computer without the risk of infecting other files or computers can boot via software Kaspersky Rescue Disk.
Features and functionalities of Kaspersky Rescue Disk:
- Configure objects scan settings: change the security level, a scan range, change the type of objects that you want to scan, limit the time of scanning, scan configuration files are combined, the default settings
- Update the database configuration settings: select the update source, specify proxy server settings, specify the regional settings, return to the previous database
- Configuring additional settings: choose the detection of specific threats, creating a reliable area, configure Notification settings, specify the storage time reports, specify the time to save the quarantine and backup
- Program modules updates, added support RAID array
- The ability to configure the network, including Wi-Fi
- Text Mode Operation Reclaim
- Modified operating system loader and operating system kernel
- Added a set of third party software packages
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Instructions for using the USB tools in here to see.
The registration date is completely accurate and consistent with the rescue disk version.
Password file (s): www.downloadly.ir